A warm welcome is extended to you and your child.
Our Children’s Centre is one of forty two across South Australia, including four Children and Family Centres.
Children and Family Centres focus and supporting Aboriginal families and their children. Five more Children's Centres are in various stages of development.
Our staff team works together with families and the community to provide the best possible learning, health and wellbeing outcomes for children.
Children’s Centres recognise and respect cultural diversity and provide programs and services that are inclusive of all members of the community.
Most health and parent support services and programs are provided at little or no cost.
We trust that your time at our Children’s Centre will be enjoyable and invite you to become fully involved in our activities.
Support and useful links
- Support for parents and carers a list of services that might help you or someone you know is available
- Centre Vision
- Centre Information
- Information about all Children’s Centres
- Facebook Page
Programs and services offered by Gawler & District College B-12 Children’s Centre include:
- Occasional Care
- School Transition
- Health and wellbeing programs and information
- Family support programs and services
- Community development activities and events